Printing optionsPrint one business book at a time or print in volume with offset for deeper discounts and a much lower per unit cost.
Creative controlTake your book to market in mere weeks. Plus you own all the rights to your book; publish it here and go anywhere.
Choose from a range of professional-quality formats for any kind of project.
- Print magazines, standard hardbacks and paperbacks, and big and bold book sizes with linen and gorgeous Mohawk paper options
- Industry-leading HP® Indigo printing, PUR binding, and superb image reproduction
Explore books by other book makers
Get started with one of our free tools
- Adobe InDesign Plug-InAlready use Adobe® InDesign®? Install our plug-in to automatically create Blurb-ready blank templates and even upload your project without leaving InDesign.
- BookWrightBookWright's easy-to-use features allow you to create custom layouts, arrange images and text with auto-alignment, and use pre-installed fonts in your print book.
- PDF to BookAlready have a book in PDF format? Use our specifications calculator to fine-tune your PDF to a Blurb-friendly book size. Then simply publish and order your book.
"It’s a great way to get our work literally into the client’s hands and let them explore."
– Steve Worth, FUEL Creative Group
Advertising & Promotion
"The ability to create, modify, and upload books and ebooks in a quick time frame…is huge. It frees me to take care of the other elements of my business."
– Roy Ritchie, Roy Ritchie Photography
"Blurb enables us to offer the book in various formats—including as an ebook. Of the 20 four-year scholarships we awarded to Maasai girls after our 2011 race, one was funded almost entirely from proceeds from our first Blurb book."
– Paul Ark, Amazing Maasai Girls Project
"Our sales agents take our printed books along on sales calls. The ability to present a bound edition of your work and brand has undeniable value adding capacity. In our industry, life is better with a hardcover book.”
– Carby Tuckwell, Deus Ex-Machina
"A website is ephemeral and soon forgotten, but a well-produced book is something else. It’s valued, unique, and it’s relatively inexpensive but very much appreciated…the book met all our criteria: Price, print quality, and overall feel."
– Chris Cameron, Emirates Team New Zealand 2011